The arrival of a new member of the family at home is a challenge for parents, not only because of additional responsibilities, but also because of the need to adapt the space to their own needs and child's. However, the job is not done after you prepare the baby's room. How do you go about arranging the shared space so that it is safe for all members of the household, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing? Let these proposals by Bellamy inspire you!
Lotta gray toy box
It is one of elements necessary in children's room, helping to avoid untidiness, encourages children to respect their own property and teaches them how to organize space around them. It has wheels and a string allowing chest transportation. This will be a beautiful and useful decoration of the children's room.
Main features and advantages:
- storage capacity and mobility,
- teaches children how to keep things tidy,
- the wheels have rubber tires which prevent scratching the floor.
Workmanship and finishing:
- the chest is made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and moisture, easy to keep clean,
- wheels: beech plywood with rubber tire.
- the chest is neutral gray, with matte finish,
- wheels: beech plywood with rubber tires.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).