Chest of drawers next to the baby bed is a very important element of children's room. Three capacious drawers offer enough place for many accessories, smaller and bigger pieces of clothing or child treasures. Traditional knobs were replaced with smile-shaped recess handles which are extremely comfortable for both children and adults. The top can be adopted as a changing table to allow parents to safely care for a baby during early childhood.
The main advantages:
- three capacious drawers,
- can be equipped with a changing table,
- user friendly handles,
- can be assembled on the wall – recommended - complies with European standards and safety norms.
Furniture design and finish:
- top is made of natural oak veneer lacquered with colourless paint - drawers fronts are made of MDF board in white children-safe lacquer,
- legs are made of oak wood, varnished with colourless child-safe paint,
- chest sides are made of high quality laminated board which is resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- drawers are equipped in safe and quiet Hafele slides with self-closing system,
- varnishes used in production process are children-safe, certified, do not cause allergies.
- white and oak, everything matt finished
Furniture must be wiped with a soft cotton cloth damped with water or furniture polish.
Furniture is delivered in boxes for self-assembly. Boxes contain a detailed assembly manual along with equipment (screws etc.)
Colours have great power. Depending on their intensity, shade and warmth, they can affect us in different ways; for example orange gives us a sense of confidence and improves our mood, violet has a soothing effect, but also stimulates out-of-the-box thinking and creativity, while green calms us down, has a relaxing effect on our eyesight and helps us relax. If you wonder what colour palette would be the best to surround your little ones with from an early age to harness the beneficial effects of colours, read on!
The space in which we live influences our daily comfort, the rhythm of the day and the interaction between household members. The living room is a special place on the map of family life – it is the room that most often encourages common activities with family and friends. How to arrange the living room that is functional, beautiful and friendly for both children and adults? Can Bellamy furniture be used to arrange the area that promotes being together?
For every parent, the comfort and safety of their child is the most important - the toddler's healthy sleep is especially important. That is why when choosing furniture for a child's room, you should focus primarily on the right cot for a child. It should provide the toddler with safe and comfortable conditions while sleeping and playing, but its functionality is also important. In our offer you will find multifunctional beds that are equipped with solutions tailored to the needs of children and parents. See for yourself what you can gain by choosing Bellamy cribs!