The set includes:moses basket, mattress
Features of the product:
- alternative to a cot and cradle in the first months of your child's life,
- provides your child with a sense of comfort and safety,
- thanks to the handles, the basket can easily be carried around and you can always have your child close to you (NOTE: it is not allowed to carry the basket with a child inside),
- the basket is hand-woven, 100% natural and eco-friendly,
- a mattress with foam filling equipped with a removable cover characterised by anti-allergic properties, resistant to mould, fungi and moths,
- natural, extremely airy and soft muslin textiles with filling included,
- you can buy stand and muslin filling for the basket,
- both the basket and mattress ensure adequate air circulation.
Maximum load of the basket:
9 kg or until the child turns from side to side or sits up unaided
Fabric and finishing:
- basket with handles: corn husk
- mattress: polyurethane foam, removable polyester cover
- basket: 86x43x26
- basket with handles: natural corn husk
- Do not carry or move the basket with the baby inside. The basket should always be carried empty.
- The basket should be placed on the stand included in the kit or on a stable and flat surface.
- Do not allow unattended children to play near the basket.
- Use under parental supervision.
- Clean with a moisturised cloth and dry immediately.
The basket can be used until the child weighs 9 kg or until it turns from side to side or sits up unaided
Are you expecting your little baby very soon? Are you looking for a proven, comfortable and safe alternative to a cot or an extra bed? To all those who are keen on comfortable and multifunctional solutions, we recommend the MEEKO infant basket, which, apart from its functionality, is also unique for its simple and smart design. Hand-woven, 100% natural, made of ecological material - MEEKO is already the second model of our moses baskets. We are convinced that it will meet the expectations of the most demanding parents.
A baby shower is a special event that every woman expecting a baby dreams of. It's a moment to celebrate the upcoming birth of your little one with your loved ones, and a final moment to take a breather before starting your adventure as a Mum. An important part of any baby shower is undoubtedly the gifts. Depending on how the event is organised, these can be pre-made lists from which guests can choose specific products, or complete freedom to buy the gifts of their choice.