Wondering how to furnish your child's room in such a way that it will last as long as possible? When furnishing your child's room, it is worth considering both functionality and aesthetics. While the colourful, fairy-tale design will work great for a toddler, an older child may have some reservations about it. Given how quickly children grow and how often their tastes change, it is therefore worth choosing such furniture that is characterised by classic design and some kind of universal use. This way, they will serve your child for as long as possible and you will not have to worry about replacing them frequently.
Ines neutral gray cot / toddler bed 70x140
- three levels of mattress frame adjusted to the child's growth (54/ 42/ 30 cm from the floor),
- the cot grows together with the baby - the disassembly of the front frame allows for creating a bed/sofa,
- a protective rail protecting the child against falling out after converting the cot to a bed is included,
- The rail can be installed on the right or left side of the bed,
- a capacious drawer on silent Blum guide rails,
- a lid covering the drawer contents,
- complies with European standards and safety norms.
Additional information :
- mattress suitable for the cot: 140 cm x 70 cm,
- service life: up to approx. 6 years.
Materials and finishing:
- drawer fronts, sides, top and plinth are made of lacquered MDF board,
- sides od drawer is made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- silent guide rails with the self-closing function by Blum,
- The lacquers used as part of the production are safe for children, and certified in accordance with EN71/3.
- neutral gray.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).