Planning the décor of a child’s bedroom can be more than just an exciting time, for example when you are waiting for your little one to be born. Sometimes it can also be stressful, as every parent wants their child to feel at ease, comfortable and safe in their room and to be able to find everything they need there. When thinking about how to properly furnish a child’s bedroom, we also think about the right colour scheme. Parents therefore have to take a lot of different aspects into account - but we have prepared a short guide to help.
Ines neutral gray chest of drawers
- three capacious drawers,
- a changer can be installed on top,
- comfortable handmade handles,
- can be assembled on the wall – recommended,
- complies with European standards and safety norms.
Materials and finishing:
- drawer fronts, sides, top and plinth are made of lacquered MDF board,
- body is made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- silent guide rails with the self-closing function by Blum,
- hand-made porcelain handles,
- The lacquers used as part of the production are safe for children, and certified in accordance with EN71/3.
- neutral gray.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).