Wondering how to furnish your child's room in such a way that it will last as long as possible? When furnishing your child's room, it is worth considering both functionality and aesthetics. While the colourful, fairy-tale design will work great for a toddler, an older child may have some reservations about it. Given how quickly children grow and how often their tastes change, it is therefore worth choosing such furniture that is characterised by classic design and some kind of universal use. This way, they will serve your child for as long as possible and you will not have to worry about replacing them frequently.
Ines neutral gray bed 90x200
- single bed with standard dimensions 90x200- mattress and textiles can be easily matched,
- drawer can be placed on the left or right side of the bed,
- reinforced bottom, which can be used as a storage compartment and additional sleeping area,
- drawer fitted with wheels finished with a rubber strip, safe for your floor,
- a safety railing can be added to prevent falling out (option),
- wooden frame for mattress included,
- complies with the European safety standards and norms.
Additional information :
- the bed is suitable for a mattress: 90cm x 200 cm
- mattress suitable for the drawer : 90x190x14 cm
Materials and finishing:
- From of drawer and sides are made of high quality MDF board,
- Other elements are made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- silent guide rails with the self-closing function by Blum,
- The lacquers used as part of the production are safe for children, and certified in accordance with EN71/3.
- neutral gray.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).