Product tests - what do they say which products have them and why are they so important?
Cots for babies from Bellamy - confirmed safety
All cots available in our offer have been thoroughly tested in terms of European standards and safety standards. Therefore, we are 100% sure that we provide future parents with safe furniture for children. The tests carried out in a specialized center covered such areas as strength, durability, stability and other parameters defined by the PN-EN 7l6-1: 20l7 and PN-EN 716-2: 2017 standards.
What tests have our baby cots been subjected to?
In order to answer the question whether the product meets the safety criteria, specialists from the research laboratory conducted a number of detailed tests. Each element of the cot was tested, including:
- mounting method,
- initial stability,
- edges and protruding parts,
- self tapping screws,
- labels and stickers,
- small elements,
- openings, slots and openable elements,
- mounting holes,
- the distance between the base of the cot and the sides and ends,
- distance between the base slats,
- elements decisive for operational safety in terms of avoiding the child's head jamming,
- adjustable base,
- base strength,
- strength of individual components - the sides and corners of the cot were bent and impact tested,
- strength of the frame and fastening - these parameters were verified by the vertical static load test.
Several other tests were carried out in the research laboratory with a lower impact on the child's safety while using the crib. It is worth noting that our products have positively met all the criteria set out by European standards, and thus are safe elements of children's room equipment. If you have any questions related to the safety standards according to which we manufacture our furniture, please contact us.