Toteme cube cot 70x140
A comfortable and safe bed, in which your little one rests, plays, and dreams, is a focal point of every children’s room.
The Toteme line cot meet strict safety requirements, which makes it a friendly space any child.
Thanks to adjustable bed base with three height level and two removable bars in one of the sides, the cot grows with your child and adapts to his development, from the newborn stage (the highest mattress position), when he learns to sit (the middle position), until he walks and begins to explore the world (the lowest mattress position, removed bars).
The cot can be easily converted into daybed by removing one of the bar sides.
- meets European standards and safety requirements,
- two removable bars on one side of the cot enable your child to get in and out of the bed freely,
- bed base adjustable at three height levels make the bed adaptable to the child’s development (27,1 cm/ 44,7 cm/ 57,5 cm from the floor),
- can be converted into daybed by removing one of the sides.
Materials and finish:
- headboards and panels under the frame are made of MDF board in matte white foil with higher resistance to scratches, damage, and fingerprints,
- legs are made of oak wood,
- bars are made of beech wood lacquered board in white, children-safe and certified in compliance with the EN71/3 standard,
- paints used in this furniture is safe for children, certified in compliance with the EN71/3 standard, non-allergenic,
- foil used in the manufacturing process complies with the ISO PN-EN ISO 90001:2015 quality standard as well as ISO PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 environmental standard.
- white, oak, all in mat finish
Due to the fact that wood is the material used, it is possible that variation in shades may occur,
Wipe with soft cotton cloth damped with water or a product for furniture care.
Furniture is shipped in flat-pack for self-assembly. The package includes an assembly instruction as well as accessories (bolts etc.).