Set: Moses Basket Percy with mattress+stand+ textiles Khaki
The moses basket is a MUST-HAVE for a baby layette
It is perfect for a new-born baby to ensure a safe and peaceful sleep close to Mummy. It will work out well as the baby travels for the first time. It can also serve as an alternative to a cot and cradle. Perfect as a gift for the Baby Shower or for the first meeting with a toddler.
The set includes: moses basket, mattress, stand, muslin textiles with filling consisting of padding, sheet, quilt and pillow with a place for the head
Features of the product:
- alternative to a cot and cradle in the first months of your child's life,
- provides your child with a sense of comfort and safety,
- thanks to the handles, the basket can easily be carried around and you can always have your child close to you (NOTE: it is not allowed to carry the basket with a child inside),
- the stand under the basket can easily be folded for convenient transport,
- the basket is hand-woven, 100% natural and eco-friendly,
- a mattress with foam filling equipped with a removable cover characterised by anti-allergic properties, resistant to mould, fungi and moths,
- natural, extremely airy and soft muslin textiles with filling included,
- you can buy replaceable textiles for the basket,
- the cushion has a recess for the head – thanks to this solution the baby's head will not subject to flattening
- both the basket and the muslin filling ensure adequate air circulation.
Maximum load of the basket:
9 kg or until the child turns from side to side or sits up unaided
Fabric and finishing:
- basket: wicker
- handles: eco leather
– basket stand: pine wood lacquered white with baby-safe paint
- mattress: polyurethane foam, removable polyester cover
- Oeko-TEX Standard 100 certified cotton muslin
- anti-allergenic silicone fleece
- basket: 83x47x26
-stand: 90 x 59 x 46
-sheet: fits 75x90 and 65x31 mattress
-quilt: 77x63 (+/- 2cm)
-pillow : 24x18 (+/- 2cm)
- basket: natural wicker
- handles: beige
- basket stand: white
- Do not carry or move the basket with the baby inside. The basket should always be carried empty.
- The basket should be placed on the stand included in the kit or on a stable and flat surface.
- Do not allow unattended children to play near the basket.
- Use under parental supervision.
- Clean with a moisturised cloth and dry immediately.
The basket can be used until the child weighs 9 kg or until it turns from side to side or sits up unaided