Planning the décor of a child’s bedroom can be more than just an exciting time, for example when you are waiting for your little one to be born. Sometimes it can also be stressful, as every parent wants their child to feel at ease, comfortable and safe in their room and to be able to find everything they need there. When thinking about how to properly furnish a child’s bedroom, we also think about the right colour scheme. Parents therefore have to take a lot of different aspects into account - but we have prepared a short guide to help.
Modern shelving unit with an openwork structure is equipped with a drawer and two cubic containers, which can be arranged on the shelf as you need. The distances between the shelves are large, so you can fit on it high books or big toys. They can also be changed because the two of shelves are with height adjustment.
The main advantages:
- shelves protected against falling,
- two shelves with height adjustment, two fixed shalves,
- can be assembled on the wall – recommended,
- one drawer, two cabinets,
- complies with European standards and safety norms.
Furniture design and finish:
- furniture is made of high quality laminated board which is resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- a wooden structure is made of glued pine timber which can have some imperfections, i.e. knots, micro cracks, irregular colours etc., which are typical of natural raw materials. Wood is varnished with clear paint which is safe for children,
- drawer open in the system „push to open”.
- snowy whiteness, neutral greyness, bright pine wood, everything matt finished.
Furniture must be wiped with a soft cotton cloth damped with water or furniture polish.
Furniture is delivered in boxes for self-assembly. Boxes contain a detailed assembly manual along with equipment (screws etc.)