A growing child means growing needs. With those needs in mind, we have designed the large Pinette bed.
It is perfect for an older child or a teenager due to its standard dimensions (200 cm x 90 cm), which means that choosing the right mattress or bedding will not be an issue. The bed features a pull-out drawer, perfect for storing bed linen, or you could place a mattress inside it so that it serves as an additional bed – this is a great solution for siblings or overnight guests. The drawer is easy to pull out, even for children. A drawer is available in two colours: snowy whiteness and neutral greyness.
- manufactured in accordance with European safety standards,
- scandinavian design,
- drawer with a reinforced bottom, which can be used for storage or as an additional bed(optional)
- drawer fitted with wheels finished with a rubber strip, safe for your floor,
- the bed can be fitted with a protective barrier (optional).
Bed dimensions (cm):
Drawer dimensions (cm):
- the upper bed is suitable for a mattress: 90cm x 200 cm, height: min 12 cm
- the drawer can be fitted with a mattress: 90 x 185. With an 8cm-high mattress, the drawer with the mattress and bedding can be easily slid under the bed
- maximum load of the bed 120 kg
- maximum load of the drawer 100 kg
- intended for children from around 5/6 years of age
Furniture design and finish:
- furniture is made of high quality laminated board which is resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- a wooden structure is made of thick glued pine timber which can have some imperfections, i.e. knots, micro cracks, irregular colours etc., which are typical of natural raw materials. Wood is varnished with clear paint which is safe for children,
- mattress frame made of beech plywood.
- snowy whiteness, neutral greyness, bright pine wood, everything matt finished.
Furniture must be wiped with a soft cotton cloth damped with water or furniture polish.
Furniture is delivered in boxes for self-assembly. Boxes contain a detailed assembly manual along with equipment (screws etc.)
We want our children to feel comfortable, safe, and have a space that fosters their development within the confines of our family home. A pivotal element in this process is arranging a child's room - a place where a little one spends a lot of time every day. But what's truly the most important? How do you furnish a child's room? What children's furniture should you choose? Let's unveil the secrets of furnishing a child's room!
Planning the décor of a child’s bedroom can be more than just an exciting time, for example when you are waiting for your little one to be born. Sometimes it can also be stressful, as every parent wants their child to feel at ease, comfortable and safe in their room and to be able to find everything they need there. When thinking about how to properly furnish a child’s bedroom, we also think about the right colour scheme. Parents therefore have to take a lot of different aspects into account - but we have prepared a short guide to help.