Children of all ages love anything that will stimulate their imagination through resemblance to varied objects. This offers a huge potential for playing with siblings or playing out imaginary scenarios on their own. So how do you create the perfect space for a kid with a limitless imagination? It is best to approach this from their perspective, in other words to allow the child to choose from among the options proposed by the parents.
Lotta snow bed house frame 90x200 with a drawer
House bed with drawer
Every child dreams of being the happy owner of a bed that can become more than just a place to rest. That’s why we created the Lotta house bed, a piece of furniture with a pull-out drawer that provides a growing child with a place to play, daydream, rest and indulge in their passion for reading. With its standard dimensions of 90x200 cm, it will certainly last much longer than other transitional beds. Find out about its other advantages!
A multifunctional ‘house’ bed with a drawer that is not only used for storing bed linen
When designing the Lotta house bed, we thought of everything - including the fact that your little one sometimes wants to invite a friend to spend the night. Therefore, a drawer placed under the furniture can be used in two ways - either as a place to store bedding or toys, or - after placing an additional mattress in it - as another bed, for example for a guest. It’s a convenient and practical solution so you don’t have to worry about buying an extra bed.
Support children’s imagination with a product such as the house bed with drawer
A rocket, a tree house, a base, a hideaway or perhaps another room or object - what will the Lotta house bed with drawer become? It depends entirely on your child’s creativity. A large bedspread or sheet is all it takes to create a space separate from the rest of the room that becomes a magical world of discovery for the little explorer. On the solid wooden frame you can hang a curtain, a lamp or decorative ball lights and create a friendly atmosphere for sleeping and resting. Also check out other accessories from the same collection: bookcase, chest and desk.
A growing child means growing needs. With those needs in mind, we have designed the large lotta bed frame.
It is perfect for an older child or a teenager due to its standard dimensions (200 cm x 90 cm), which means that choosing the right mattress or bedding will not be an issue. The bed features a pull-out drawer, perfect for storing bed linen, or you could place a mattress inside it so that it serves as an additional bed – this is a great solution for siblings or overnight guests. The drawer is easy to pull out, even for children. A beautiful ornamental and functional feature of the bed is the house-shaped oak frame, where you can hang fairy lights, organisers or fabrics. The frame also features three horizontal support bars. You can put cushions against them, which will not slip off the bed, to make a nice reading spot.
The design of the bed makes it look great when positioned against a wall or in the centre of the room.
- manufactured in accordance with European safety standards,
- trendy house-shaped frame with backrest on three sides,
- drawer with a reinforced bottom, which can be used for storage or as an additional bed,
- drawer fitted with wheels finished with a rubber strip, safe for your floor,
- the bed can be fitted with a protective barrier (optional).
bed height: 41.4
frame height: 169 cm
- the upper bed is suitable for a mattress: 90cm x 200 cm,
- the drawer can be fitted with a mattress: 88 x 195. With an 8cm-high mattress, the drawer with the mattress and bedding can be easily slid under the bed,
- maximum load of the bed 120 kg,
- maximum load of the drawer 100 kg,
- intended for children from around 5/6 years of age.
Finish and manufacturing details:
- body of the bed and drawer are made of high-quality laminated board,
- house-shaped frame made of oak wood,
- mattress support platform made of beech plywood,
- drawer fitted with wheels with a rubber band finish.
- the body of the bed is snowy white with a matte finish,
- the house-shaped frame is made of oak wood.
Due to the fact that wood is the material used, it is possible that variation in shades may occur.
Guidelines for use:
Wipe the bed with a soft cotton cloth dampened with water or furniture cleaner.
Furniture is delivered flat-packed, intended for self-assembly. Detailed assembly instructions and components (screws etc.) are provided.