The arrival of a new member of the family at home is a challenge for parents, not only because of additional responsibilities, but also because of the need to adapt the space to their own needs and child's. However, the job is not done after you prepare the baby's room. How do you go about arranging the shared space so that it is safe for all members of the household, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing? Let these proposals by Bellamy inspire you!
Lotta snow 6-drawer chest
The drawer features 6 spacious drawers and is perfect for the children’s room or the parents’ bedroom, especially that it is suitable for fitting a baby changing unit.
- six spacious drawers,
- can be fitted with a baby changing unit on the left, right or in the centre,
- can be fixed to a wall (recommended),
- meets European safety standards.
Finish and manufacturing details:
- the body of the piece is made of high-quality laminated board,
- the base of the chest is made of oak wood,
- Blum guide bars feature a soft close mechanism.
- the furniture body is snow-white, with matte finish,
- the base (wooden legs) is made of oak wood.
Guidelines for use:
Wipe the bed with a soft cotton cloth dampened with water or furniture cleaner.
Furniture is delivered flat-packed, intended for self-assembly. Detailed assembly instructions and components (screws etc.) are provided.