Jungle cot bumper 60x120/70x140
- intended for cots sized 60x120 and 70x140
- provides excellent protection for the child from accidental impact with the bars of the cot
- soft and pleasant to the touch
- 100 % cotton with a thread weight of 150 g/m2 with an Oeko-TEX Standard 100 IW 00034 certificate
- filled with hypoallergenic silicon fibre with a thread weight of 200g/m2
- length: 210 cm - height: 24 cm
- machine wash at 40°
- iron at temperatures no higher than 110°
- do not bleach - do not machine dry
Recommended for infants and children from birth up to age 3. Use under parental supervision.
One of the most important purchasing decisions when completing a layette for a child is the choice of all kinds of textiles - from blankets to a set of bedding. To a large extent, we are guided by the fact that the product is aesthetic and pleasant for the baby's skin. However, this is not all that we should pay attention to when buying textile articles. First of all, it is necessary to check the quality of the fabrics that were used for production. What's more, it will also affect the aesthetics and comfort of using these materials.
Beautiful, colorful, soft, perfectly color-matched with the bedding or the decor of a toddler's room - a cot bumper is quite a controversial element of a baby's layette. It fits beautifully with modern wooden furniture. It is not essential - it has advantages and disadvantages. It is worth taking a closer look at it - especially if you are planning to buy it. What should I know about this add-on?