Wondering how to furnish your child's room in such a way that it will last as long as possible? When furnishing your child's room, it is worth considering both functionality and aesthetics. While the colourful, fairy-tale design will work great for a toddler, an older child may have some reservations about it. Given how quickly children grow and how often their tastes change, it is therefore worth choosing such furniture that is characterised by classic design and some kind of universal use. This way, they will serve your child for as long as possible and you will not have to worry about replacing them frequently.
Ines neutral gray changer
- possibility of attachment in the middle of the 3- drawer chest and on the left or right side on 4 drawer chest,
- both assembly and disassembly are very quick and easy; after its removal no marks remain on the chest of drawers,
- complies with the European safety standards and norms.
Additional information :
- textile inserts / changing mats with maximum dimensions of 56 cm x 75 cm may be attached to the changing unit,
-maximum weight of a child on the changing unit: 15kg
Materials and finishing:
- changer is made of high quality MDF board,
- The lacquers used as part of the production are safe for children, and certified in accordance with EN71/3.
- neutral gray.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).