A child's room is a place where little ones spend a significant amount of time, exploring the world and developing their skills. When designing this space, it's important to consider various aspects, such as safety and convenient access to everyday items. One element that can enhance both comfort and organization in a child's room is wall shelves. How can they be properly installed to fulfill their purpose while maintaining the highest level of safety? Let us guide you through it.
Bellamy basic shelf pine
The shelf is a very important element of nurseries and rooms for small children. When the child is small,you can hang it within his reach, which will positively affect his development, and as the child grows,change its position on the wall. Subtle and timeless colors will look beautiful in any interior.
Main features and advantages:
- produced according to Europan standards and safety norms
- organizes the space
Workmanship and finishing:
- the shelf is made of pine wood, easy to keep clean
- it has a wooden bar(planed) that protects the elements from falling out
- the shelf is in pine color
- the limiter is made of planed wood.Due to the fact that wood is the material used, it is possible that variation in shades may occur.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).
Good to know: Different types of walls require different types of fixings; always use screws and bolts (purchased separately) that are appropriate for the walls in your home.