UP! snow cot 70x120 extendable to 70x160 + desk
UP!cycling – for long
P! is an ideal solution for every child's room. The cot with a small cabinet, changing table, drawer (option) and shelves is a piece of furniture which changes with your child and adjusts to their needs.
For the infant, it is a great safe space to sleep, play and rest in, whereas for the parent – a functional space for storing all things necessary for baby care. When your child grows older, it can be easily and quickly turned into a larger bed (160 cm), adding a small desk to it with an adjusted top and space for your child's treasures. Thanks to such options, it is a great solution for all those who want to enjoy a neat and functional solution for many years to come.
- compliant with European safety standards
- three levels of mattress frame adjusted to the child's growth (60,5/47,8/29 cm from the floor)
- possibility to remove 1/3 of the of the frame which make it possible to get in and out of the bed
- possibility to be transformed into a sofa by removing front frame
- possibility to be transformed into a junior bed 160 cm long,
- possibility to create a desk with adjustable top and the cabinet with drawer and shelves
- capacious drawer on wheels finished with a tire, safe for the floor (an option to buy)
- cover concealing the drawer's contents
- an option to buy a railing protecting against falling off the bed
- mattress suitable for the cot: cm 70 cm x 120 cm
- mattress suitable for the junior bed: 70 cm x 160 cm
- life-time: to about the 8/10th year of age.
Furniture materials and finish:
- legs are made of oak veneer, varnished with colorless child-safe paint
- cabinet fronts, bed ladders, junior bars, changers sides are made of white lacquered MDF board
- the headboard and footboard of the cot, sides of the cabinet are made of white laminated board resistant to damage and moisture, easy to keep clean
- mattress frame is made of beech plywood
- paints used in the process of lacquering are safe for children, EN71/3 approved and do not cause allergy.
- white, oak veneer, matt finish
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).