A cot is an indispensable piece of furniture in every child's room. When looking for the perfect one, we often face the dilemma of choosing between practicality and aesthetics. Is there a piece of furniture that could combine these two characteristics, providing both comfort for the little one during rest and making daily tasks easier for parents? The answer to these questions is the multi-functional UP cot from the Bellamy collection - an innovative solution that has gained recognition from both children and their caregivers.
UP! snow cot 70x120 extendable to 70x160 + desk
UP!cycling – for long
P! is an ideal solution for every child's room. The cot with a small cabinet, changing table, drawer (option) and shelves is a piece of furniture which changes with your child and adjusts to their needs.
For the infant, it is a great safe space to sleep, play and rest in, whereas for the parent – a functional space for storing all things necessary for baby care. When your child grows older, it can be easily and quickly turned into a larger bed (160 cm), adding a small desk to it with an adjusted top and space for your child's treasures. Thanks to such options, it is a great solution for all those who want to enjoy a neat and functional solution for many years to come.
- compliant with European safety standards
- three levels of mattress frame adjusted to the child's growth (60,5/47,8/29 cm from the floor)
- possibility to remove 1/3 of the of the frame which make it possible to get in and out of the bed
- possibility to be transformed into a sofa by removing front frame
- possibility to be transformed into a junior bed 160 cm long,
- possibility to create a desk with adjustable top and the cabinet with drawer and shelves
- capacious drawer on wheels finished with a tire, safe for the floor (an option to buy)
- cover concealing the drawer's contents.
- mattress suitable for the cot: cm 70 cm x 120 cm
- mattress suitable for the junior bed: 70 cm x 160 cm
- life-time: to about the 8/10th year of age.
Furniture materials and finish:
- legs are made of oak veneer, varnished with colorless child-safe paint
- cabinet fronts, bed ladders, junior bars, changers sides are made of white lacquered MDF board
- the headboard and footboard of the cot, sides of the cabinet are made of white laminated board resistant to damage and moisture, easy to keep clean
- mattress frame is made of beech plywood
- paints used in the process of lacquering are safe for children, EN71/3 approved and do not cause allergy.
- white, oak veneer, matt finish
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).