Creating the perfect arrangement in a child's room can be challenging. Boho is one of the interior design styles gaining popularity among parents. It allows for the preparation of a space that is both creative and cozy. But is it durable and flexible enough to adapt the interior to the changing needs of growing children? What are its strengths?
Ratata 2-door wardrobe
- Domyślny opis krótki
Lightness, plasticity, exoticism
A collection of light modern furniture with touches of colonial style. A subtle combination of wooden, curved shapes with the exotic and openwork texture of rattan. The natural character, high quality and durability of the material and the possibility of increasing the size of the couch make it possible to create a unique room arrangement that children will enjoy for many years.
- right side of the wardrobe with 5 shelves including 3 adjustable shelves,
- left side of the wardrobe with 2 bars and an adjustable shelf,
- roomy two drawers,
- Hafele runners with a system to slow down the closing of drawers,
- can be mounted to the wall
- manufactured according to the European standards and safety norms.
Design and finishing:
- MDF lacquered board,
- high quality laminated board resistant to damage and moisture, easy to keep clean,
- beech wood lacquered.
- rattan plaiting.
The varnishes used in the production process are safe for children and certified according to EN71/3
-white/ beech / rattan
Instruction for use:
The furniture should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth dampened with water or a furniture care product.
The furniture is delivered in packages for self-assembly. Detailed assembly instructions are provided in the packages along with the equipment.