Wondering how to furnish your child's room in such a way that it will last as long as possible? When furnishing your child's room, it is worth considering both functionality and aesthetics. While the colourful, fairy-tale design will work great for a toddler, an older child may have some reservations about it. Given how quickly children grow and how often their tastes change, it is therefore worth choosing such furniture that is characterised by classic design and some kind of universal use. This way, they will serve your child for as long as possible and you will not have to worry about replacing them frequently.
Ines neutral gray 4-drawer chest
- three capacious drawers (first drawer divided into two parts inside),
- a changer can be installed on top,
- comfortable handmade handles,
- can be assembled on the wall – recommended,
- complies with European standards and safety norms.
Materials and finishing:
- drawer fronts, sides, top and plinth are made of lacquered MDF board,
- Other elements are made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- silent guide rails with the self-closing function by Blum,
- hand-made porcelain handles,
- The lacquers used as part of the production are safe for children, and certified in accordance with EN71/3.
- neutral gray.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).