Beautiful, colorful, soft, perfectly color-matched with the bedding or the decor of a toddler's room - a cot bumper is quite a controversial element of a baby's layette. It fits beautifully with modern wooden furniture. It is not essential - it has advantages and disadvantages. It is worth taking a closer look at it - especially if you are planning to buy it. What should I know about this add-on?
Fly cot bumper 60x120/70x140
- intended for cots sized 60x120 and 70x140,
- provides excellent protection for the child from accidental impact with the bars of the cot,
- soft and pleasant to the touch.
- 100 % cotton with a thread weight of 150 g/m2 with an Oeko-TEX Standard 100 IW 00034 certificate,
- filled with hypoallergenic silicon fibre with a thread weight of 200g/m2.
- length: 210 cm
- height: 24 cm
- machine wash at 40°,
- iron at temperatures no higher than 110°,
- do not bleach,
- do not machine dry.
Recommended for infants and children from birth up to age 3. Use under parental supervision.
Ask a question
Write your opinion