Marylou drawer 70x140
Marylou 70x140 cot drawer
There’s no denying that a drawer is a very useful part of any baby's cot. You can conveniently store bedding, toys or clothes in it, and thanks to the use of a drawer cover, you don’t have to worry about the entire contents being visible. Given the choice between having free space underneath the cot or using it in practice, most parents opt for the functional solution of a roomy drawer.
Marylou drawer - the perfect storage space for children’s accessories
The Marylou cot drawer is a high-quality piece which goes with 70x140 Marylou products. We’re convinced it will allow you to keep all your baby care essentials close at hand, especially if you don’t have space for an extra cupboard or chest of drawers in your baby’s room. Would you like to use the space under your baby’s cot in a functional way? You have come to the right place!
Why should you choose a capacious 70x140 cot drawer from the Marylou collection?
What sets Marylou apart is the bright white colour scheme. What’s more, the drawer in this set is mounted with Häfele silent runners, so you won’t wake your little one from sleep. It is also important that the 70x140 Marylou cot drawer has a white cover, concealing the contents when the frame with mattress is in its highest position. Buy a practical capacious drawer for your child’s room!
- fixed to the bed sides using silent guide rails,
- equipped with a lid covering the drawer contents, when the frame with the mattress is in the highest position.
Additional information :
- Suitable only for Marylou cot 70x140
Furniture design and finish:
- drawer fronts are made of high quality MDF board,
- Other elements are made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- lid covering the drawer is made of HDF,
- The lacquers used as part of the production are safe for children, and certified in accordance with EN71/3
Instruction for use:
The furniture should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth dampened with water or a furniture care product.
The furniture is delivered in packages for self-assembly. Detailed assembly instructions are provided in the packages along with the equipment.