We want our children to feel comfortable, safe, and have a space that fosters their development within the confines of our family home. A pivotal element in this process is arranging a child's room - a place where a little one spends a lot of time every day. But what's truly the most important? How do you furnish a child's room? What children's furniture should you choose? Let's unveil the secrets of furnishing a child's room!
Elegance, unpretentiousness, detal Collection of minimalist, balanced and simple children furniture. Bold, geometric form, enriched with elegant metal details. Hidden moving parts, noise-absorbing desk panels provide the right comfort and safety. A line designed according to the principles of the holistic philosophy of development of Montesori.
- 2 spacious drawers on rails, providing easy access to your child's favorite school supplies
- decorative sound-absorbing panel that reduces noise and helps increase your child's concentration, with the option to attach various pictures or photos and prevent items from falling off the desk (the panel is an optional feature that can be purchased separately)
- built-in two easily accessible storage compartments with wooden lids on the back of the desk - ideal for storing small items or using as a cable and wire organizer to maintain order on the desk and in the room
- equipped with a cable routing hole to avoid unnecessary clutter on the desk
- carefully finished back of the desk allows for placement anywhere in the room, allowing you to customize it to your individual needs
- produced in accordance with European safety standards and regulations, ensuring quality and durability.
Design and finishing:
- high quality laminated board resistant to damage and moisture, easy to keep clean,
- the ecological, odorless, non-toxic EcoPET panel
- beech and pine wood lacquered
– metal legs
The varnishes used in the production process are safe for children and certified according to EN71/3
-white/ black/ beech
Instruction for use:
The furniture should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth dampened with water or a furniture care product.
Assembly: The furniture is delivered in packages for self-assembly. Detailed assembly instructions are provided in the packages along with the equipment.