The set includes: moses basket, mattress
Features of the product:
- alternative to a cot and cradle in the first months of your child's life,
- provides your child with a sense of comfort and safety,
- thanks to the handles, the basket can easily be carried around and you can always have your child close to you (NOTE: it is not allowed to carry the basket with a child inside),
- the basket is hand-woven, 100% natural and eco-friendly,
- a mattress with foam filling equipped with a removable cover characterised by anti-allergic properties, resistant to mould, fungi and moths,
- natural, extremely airy and soft muslin textiles with filling included,
- you can buy stand and muslin filling for the basket,
- both the basket and mattress ensure adequate air circulation.
Maximum load of the basket:
9 kg or until the child turns from side to side or sits up unaided
Fabric and finishing:
- basket: wicker
- handles: eco leather
- mattress: polyurethane foam, removable polyester cover
- basket: 83x47x26
- matress: 65x31
- basket: natural wicker
- handles: beige
- Do not carry or move the basket with the baby inside. The basket should always be carried empty,
- The basket should be placed on the stand included in the kit or on a stable and flat surface,
- Do not allow unattended children to play near the basket,
- Use under parental supervision,
- Clean with a moisturised cloth and dry immediately,
- The basket can be used until the child weighs 9 kg or until it turns from side to side or sits up unaided.
Expecting your little baby and you are looking for a hope chest? So you are looking for a cot that will provide your baby with the highest level of comfort. You are probably looking for multifunctional solutions. Then the best choice would be to buy a moses basket, which is a perfect alternative to a traditional bed, and also proves to be a comfortable place to sleep for your baby during travels. Bellamy offers, among others, the PERCY model - natural and ecological, hand-woven made of wicker with eco leather handles and equipped with a mattress.
A baby shower is a special event that every woman expecting a baby dreams of. It's a moment to celebrate the upcoming birth of your little one with your loved ones, and a final moment to take a breather before starting your adventure as a Mum. An important part of any baby shower is undoubtedly the gifts. Depending on how the event is organised, these can be pre-made lists from which guests can choose specific products, or complete freedom to buy the gifts of their choice.
Each season, trends bring some new elements, but also draw on what was popular several years earlier. Year 2022 in interior design for children will be marked by a combination of the modern with the traditional. Check out these 6 suggestions for adding character to your child's room!