The best place to keep children's treasures is a bookcase. It makes it easy for parents to fight chaos in a room full of toys. Apart from shelves, where books, mascots or boxes of appropriate size can be put, the bookcase also has a capacious drawer. Its colours and details relate to the unique character of the whole HOPPA collection.
- capacious drawer,
- different shelf widths make space organizing easier,
- easy shelf access, even for the youngest children,
- possibility of wall attachment,
- meets European standards and safety requirements.
Furniture materials and finish:
- drawer front is made of beech plywood lacquered with transparent paint that protects against colour change and is more resistant to scratching,
- body is made of high quality laminated board resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean,
- legs are made of beech plywood lacquered with transparent lacquer,
- Blum slides are equipped with soft-close system,
- furniture can be fixed to a wall (recommended),
- paints used in the process of lacquering are safe for children, EN71/3 approved and do not cause allergy.
- white, beech plywood, matt finish.
Due to the fact that wood is the material used, it is possible that variation in shades may occur.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).