The cot is a mainstay of safety for the child. That is why each change of it is a great experience for the toddler as well as for the parents. A particularly important moment in the development of a child is the transition from a children's bed with dimensions of 60x120 cm or 70x140 cm to a large bed with standard dimensions - 90x200 cm. When is the right time for such a big change in a toddler's life? This is a very individual matter, but it is worth carefully considering the decision to move and their moment, because this time may affect the child's acceptance of the new conditions.
Good Night Gray bed 70x140
The Good Night bed is a practical combination of elegance and a classical style. A chic design especially for demanding parents so that the child can use it for a long time. Bed slats are decorated with stylish relief-milled decoration; on the headrest, there is a chic decorative element, which can be filled with a Good Night inscription or replaced with the child's name. With appropriate styling additions, the child will look great in the room of small boy and a girl.
- meets European standards and safety requirements,
- three-level positioning of the mattress frame adapted to the child's development (27,7 /45,5 /58 cm from the floor),
- 3 removable bars enable your child to get in and out of the cot freely,
- the cot grows together with the baby - possibility of transforming into a sofa through detachment of one of the frames,
- a protective rail protecting the child against falling out after converting the cot to a bed is included, The rail can be installed on the right or left side of the bed,
- spacious drawer on quite runners.
height : 109
- mattress suitable for the cot: 140 cm x 70 cm,
- service life: to about the 5rd year of age,
- personalized sticker with the name of the child or any inscription( option to buy).
Materials and finishing:
- Cot is made of solid wood, MDF board and laminated board.
- The lacquers used as part of the production are safe for children, and certified in accordance with EN71/3.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.
The furniture is delivered in packages, intended for self-assembly. The packages include detailed instruction of assembly, along with accessories (screw, etc.).
Ask a question
Write your opinion