The arrival of a new member of the family at home is a challenge for parents, not only because of additional responsibilities, but also because of the need to adapt the space to their own needs and child's. However, the job is not done after you prepare the baby's room. How do you go about arranging the shared space so that it is safe for all members of the household, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing? Let these proposals by Bellamy inspire you!
Amsterdam West bookcase
The lower shelf unit of the Amsterdam series ideally completes every child's room. It will be perfect for storing your child's treasures, toys and even clothes.
Thanks to the two spacious drawers and the part of the shelf unit with a closed door, all things
which children wish to keep from the world are safely hidden, whereas the room is kept
- four shelves,
- two drawers,
- one spacy cabinet,
- practical use of the top of the bookcase – behind the roof, where an additional shelf is hidden,
- timeless design,
- possibility of mounting to the wall – recommended,
- free access to shelves for the youngest children,
- meets European safety standards.
Finish and manufacturing details:
- body of the bookcase and drawers is made of high-quality laminated board,
- roof, cabinet and drawers fronts are made of MDF varnished with white paint which is safe for children, certified according to the norm EN71/3,
- back of the bookcase and bottom of the drawers are made of HDF board,
- drawers on silent Blum rails equipped with a soft closing system.
- white, oak, black
Furniture must be wiped with a soft cotton cloth damped with water or furniture polish.
Furniture is delivered in boxes for self-assembly. Boxes contain a detailed assembly manual along with equipment (screws etc.)