The arrival of a new member of the family at home is a challenge for parents, not only because of additional responsibilities, but also because of the need to adapt the space to their own needs and child's. However, the job is not done after you prepare the baby's room. How do you go about arranging the shared space so that it is safe for all members of the household, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing? Let these proposals by Bellamy inspire you!
Amsterdam East bookcase
A high and capacious shelf unit shaped like a house, with shelves and various inventive lockers will enable each little explorer to play creatively and will help keep toys in check.
The large extendable toy chest will house all favourite things of your kid, whereas the soft seat enables them to sit comfortably while playing or talking to a friend. The great number of lockers, shelves and a special insert will facilitate storing all your child's treasures and will help every kid to learn how to keep their room clean.
- five spacy shelves,
- two cabinets,
- toy box on wheels,
- practical use of the top of the bookcase – behind the roof, where an additional shelf is hidden,
- timeless design,
- possibility of mounting to the wall – recommended,
- free access to shelves for the youngest children,
- meets European safety standards.
Finish and manufacturing details:
- body of the bookcase and toy box are made of high-quality laminated board,
- shelves, roof and toy box fronts are made of MDF varnished with white paint which is safe for children, certified according to the norm EN71/3,
- back of the bookcase and bottom of the toy box are made of HDF board,
- toy box on wheels with a rubber band finish (floor safe).
- white, oak, black
Furniture must be wiped with a soft cotton cloth damped with water or furniture polish.
Furniture is delivered in boxes for self-assembly. Boxes contain a detailed assembly manual along with equipment (screws etc.)